I got caugt in a thunderstorm a few days ago. It was raining so hard, I couldn't even see. I came out of a house and was outside for barely a minute, and I was so wet it was like I had jumped into a pool. I ran to a house of an elderly couple I had made friends with earlier in the day, and they invited me in and gave me towels to dry off with. We ended up talking, and the lady told me this story:
"I was on the train with my sister when I was newly married, and a bunch of army boys got on at one of the stops by the base. They came in and asked us if we wanted to play cards. I had never played cards, but I thought they were handsome so I went anyway. They were passing the cards out, and they said, "Deuces Wild." I thought they said (whispers out the side of her mouth) "douches." But I didn't have any idea what that was, so I asked them. I said, "What's a douche?" "
Haha this is possibly my favorite so far.
ReplyDelete