The loud, the crazy, the sweet, and tender experiences I have as a summer sales chick.
Saturday, May 7, 2011
No Soliciting
I used to not knock on doors that had "No Soliciting" signs on them. But one of the first lines in our door appoach is "I'm actually not here selling anything..." so my mentors on the team suggested just doing it. The worst thing they can do is call the police, and we all have licenses so nothing would happen. So I am knocking in a SUPER ritzy, high class neighborhood, and I come to a door that has a printout from a home computer that is taped on the door saying "No Soliciting." I ring the doorbell. A woman answers the door with a scowl. "Can you read?" "I'm actually not here selling anyth-" SLAM. I literally laughed on her doorstep. Rich people suck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment