Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nobody Loves You.

I'm leaving a doorstep, when suddenly a man BURSTS out of the front door four houses down, screaming his lungs out and cussing up a storm.  A woman follows in similar fashion.  Kids are running around everywhere, obviously lacking discipline and inhibition of any kind.

"Get the **** away from me, you ****!  I AIN'T watching the kids!"
"You ****in' son of a ****! You supposed to be ****in in this too! You lyin'.."
...goes on for seriously 3 minutes, out in the middle of the driveway for all the neighbors to see.  They go back inside.  Two minutes later, the man comes back with a young man of 17ish...
"Get the **** away from my wife, you filthy son a ****!"
"Hahaha thats right, I'm ****in screwin' your wife!"
"Come here you little ****..." (Proceeds to chase and catch the man, and then starts pretending to molest him right there, with moaning and everything.  Then they both start laughing and walk away like buddies into the house.)
One minute later, the original man and woman...
"I said I AIN'T watchin' her! She ain't ****in' mine!" (Picks up a young girl, probably 7 years old, by one thigh and her neck, so she is horizontal in his arms, and SHOVES her into the woman's body.) 
The woman lets the crying girl drop to the ground and keeps yelling right up in his face until finally...
The man gets down right in the little gir's face and says, "NOBODY LOVES YOU!"  He turns back to the woman, "I AIN"T watchin' her, she ain't mine!!"
The girl just sits there, crying, until the woman rounds up the kids with her high-pitched screaming to ****in' get in the car already, **** it... and they drive off yelling at each other with the windows rolled down.

No comments:

Post a Comment